Submitted by Harold Saive
The Climate Emergency Movement first appeared as an initiative of the CLUB of ROME on 24 Nov 2018
The Club of Rome and Eugenics: Founded in 1968 by David Rockefeller the organization includes some of the most influential power brokers and oligarch elite on the planet. (More)
Climate Emergency Plan (The Club of Rome) 24 Nov 2018
Whether by design of coincidence the Climate “Emergency” is reminiscent of H.T. Odum’s system of “Emergy”
Emergy is the amount of energy that was consumed in direct and indirect transformations to make a product or service. Emergy is a measure of quality differences between different forms of energy. Emergy is an expression of all the energy used in the work processes that generate a product or service in units of one type of energy. Emergy is measured in units of emjoules, a unit referring to the available energy consumed in transformations. Emergy accounts for different forms of energy and resources (e.g. sunlight, water, fossil fuels, minerals, etc.) Each form is generated by transformation processes in nature and each has a different ability to support work in natural and in human systems. The recognition of these quality differences is a key concept. (WIKI)
The Eugenics of Population Control – In 1973, the Club of Rome released a report entitled “Limits to Growth“, a report for the Club of Rome on the predicament of mankind, which dealt with the problem of overpopulation.
In the August, 1980 edition of Fusion magazine, H.T Odum, a member of the Club of Rome, was quoted, saying:
“It’s necessary that the U.S. cut its population by 2/3 within the next 50 years.”
The public would be wise to embrace a hearty skepticism when the Climate Change and Climate Emergency media propaganda has it’s roots in the board rooms and secret meetings of Billionaires who support the United Nations.
While at the University of Florida, Odum taught at the Environmental Engineering Sciences Department, founded and directed the Center for Environmental Policy, and founded the University’s Center for Wetlands in 1973. It was the first center of its kind in the world that is still in operation today. Odum continued this work for 26 years until his retirement in 1996. (Source)
Odum passed away in 2002. He was married to Virginia W. Odum, but was widowed in 1972. They had two daughters together. In 1973, he married Elisabeth Chase Odum. Elisabeth C. Odum is professor emerita at Santa Fe College in Gainesville, Florida. She taught energy and ecology and was co-author of numerous books and articles with H. T. Odum. (Source)
Gainesville’s current mayor, Lauren Poe is an employee of Santa Fe college and is likely aware of H.T and Elisabeth C. Odum’s legacy now associated with the Climate Emergency movement. Former Mayor and environmental engineer, Pegeen Hanrahan was also knowledgeable about the contributions of the Odums’.
City of Gainesville Climate Emergency Proclamation
On 11/21/2019, City of Gainesville agenda Item 190649: Commissioner Warren – Consider a Proclamation Recognizing that We Are In a State of Climate Emergency.
Backup material provided by Warren failed to mention the Club of Rome as the originator of the Climate Emergency theme or any reference to the rich history of professor H.T. Odum’s work in EMERGY at the University of Florida. Instead, Warren provided derivative propaganda from psychologist, Margaret Klein Salamon, operating as a cheerleader for the collective mental stress of climate fear.
Commissioner Warren seems awkward and uninformed as she presents the item, but commission are quietly joyed to pass the motion for resolution.
Genocide in the name of the environment is still genocide (Corbett Report)
There is no climate crisis. There is no ocean acidification crisis. The Extinction Rebellion is based on superstition, not science. (Tony Heller)
- THE CLUB OF ROME CLIMATE EMERGENCY PLAN (PDF)
- A Guide to the Howard T. Odum Papers
- The limits to Growth – Published by the Club of Rome, 1972
- Welcome to the Emergy Systems Website
- “The Climate Mobilization (TCM) is a 501(c)(4) nonprofit
- CO2 is a Mass Murder Policy
- Climategate is Still the Issue
- Climategate 2.0: New E-Mails Rock The Global Warming Debate
More than revealing misconduct and improper motives, the newly released emails additionally reveal frank admissions of the scientific shortcomings of global warming assertions.
- Research on Carbon Dioxide Emissions Caused by Burning Biomass
- This legal document contains the main arguments in the EU Biomass Legal Case where the applicants seek annulment of the inclusion of “forest biomass” – essentially trees, including, stems, stumps, branches and bark – as a renewable fuel within the Renewable Energy Directive (recast) 2018. (Download PDF)
- VIDEO: Why Burning Biomass is not Carbon Neutral
- CARBON EUGENICS — Genocide in the name of the environment is still genocide (Corbett Report)
- The Deliberate Corruption of Climate Science, by Tim Ball
- ARTICLE – Fourteen Is the New Fifteen! (American Thinker) (IPCC SCIENCE FRAUD 101 – Fourteen Is the New Fifteen! By Arvind Kumar. James Hansen corrupts the science. Succinct proof that so-called “climate scientists” change fundamental numbers in order to fit the global warming non-science.
- CLIMATE FRAUDSTER Michael Mann Loses in Court – 8/22/2019: Dr. Tim Ball wins Michael Mann lawsuit – Mann “hides the decline” AGAIN
- Tim Ball: The Evidence Proves That CO2 is Not a Greenhouse Gas
- Pegeen Hanrahan – 2010 United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change – ICLEI-Local Governments for Sustainability
- Pegeen Hanrahan – FloridaClimate.org November 14-15, 2011 | University of Florida | Gainesville, FL | 15panel ii: economics and policy Pegeen Hanrahan, P.E. Principal, Community and Conservation Solutions, LLCA Registered Professional Engineer and Principal of Community and Conservation Solutions, LLC, Pegeen Hanrahan was term limited in 2010 after twelve years of elective service and two terms as Mayor of Gainesville, Florida. She is a consultant to the Trust for Public Land’s Conservation Finance Team, helping local governments develop and fund land conservation and parks. One of her primary areas of practice is in energy conserva-tion and renewable energy deployment, with clients and collaborators including the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, the California CLEAN Coalition, and RES Partners of Tallahassee. Ms. Hanrahan has served as President of the Florida League of Mayors, and serves on the boards of ICLEI-USA: Local Governments for Sustainability, the Alliance for Renewable Energy (ARE), Florida State University’s LeRoy Collins Institute, the University of Florida’s Reubin Askew Institute, and the Mayors’ Innovation Project. She holds Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees in Environmental Engineering and a B.A. in Sociology, all from the University of Florida. Pegeen and her husband, Tony Malone, are the delighted parents of Evyleen Mary, 6, Quinn Joseph, 4, and Tess Lucille, 9 months.
- GRETA THUNBERG – A Social Actor of the UN Elite
Using Children to Promote Mass Propaganda